T-shirt embroidery is the art of decorating a t-shirt with a thread or yarn. Whatever type of design you have, your end results are always going to be stunning and durable with t-shirt embroidery. Embroidering on t-shirts helps to exude a premium feel to your product! The Noteway only uses the highest quality of thread and yarns, medium materials and machines for all our embroidery jobs.
Pricing for T-Shirt Embroidery
These t-shirt embroidery pricing tables are a rough estimate of the pricing of t-shirts for specific 1 Colour A4 designs and order quantities. Pricing may vary based on the:
- Size of your embroidered design.
- Colours in your embroidered design.
- Exact Quantity of T-Shirts you want to order.
- Sides of T-shirt Embroidery.
- Material of T-shirt.
We also have seasonal tee embroidery promotions and discounts that will allow you to embroider at lower prices.
Do contact us now to get an accurate quote for your embroidery design in less than 24 hours. Don’t have a design yet? We provide free designing for you, when you embroider your tees with us!
In the following sections we will briefly describe the various key elements of t-shirt embroidery. These elements include stitches used, materials used to embroider and materials onto which you embroider.
Throughout the history of embroidery spanning over 2300 years, many stitching techniques have been developed. Each stitch has its own purpose.
Types of Embroidered Stitches
- Backstitch: solid lines, text and outlines.
- Chain Stitch: continuous outlines and frames of designs.
- Detached Chain or Lazy Daisy Stitch: space between each chain link in a non-continuous manner.
- Feather Stitch: adaption of chain stitch, used in frames and borders. A second stitch is used to anchor the previous anchor, covers more space.
- French Knots: used for accents and filler designs.
- Running Stitch: fast, outlining stitch.
- Split Stitch: like a backstitch, solid lines with added texture.
- Stem Stitch: common stitch for flower or vine stems.
- Satin Stitch: filler stitch for design areas, creates smooth appearance.
- Seed Stitch: filler stitch, wide fills, can be used to add appearance of dimensions.
Our design and embroidery experts understand all the stitches required to ensure your embroidery job conveys the correct message you intend to project.
Materials Used for Embroidering
Traditionally the fabric used for embroidering was limited. With the advent of synthetic threads and materials, and with different stitching techniques being developed, these materials have increased dramatically.
- Fabrics and Yarns: silk, linen and wool.
- Threads: silk, linen, wool, cotton, rayon and even gold threads.
- Ribbons: silk, silk blends.
Today, there are many options such as these that will be considered for your embroidering needs.
Materials onto which you Embroider
There are many products you might consider to embroider. Typical products will include items that can bear a logo, message or name. These items might include fashion apparel, monogrammed gifts, personalized promotional giveaway items or embroidered garments.
- Work wear, Uniforms.
- Monogramed Gifts such as socks, hats, ties or handkerchiefs.
- Round Neck T shirts, Polo T-shirts.
- Jackets, hoodies.
- Pillow cases, pillows, bedding items.
- Purses, Tote Bags.
Advantages of Embroidery
- Embroidering logos and designs creates an impression of quality and style.
- Embroidered t-shirts are long lasting.
- Full colour designs can be embroidered without much additional cost.
Disadvantages of Embroidery
- T-shirt Embroidery can be more expensive than silk screen printing.
- Embroidery is not suitable on very light materials.
- Embroidery is also not suitable for really complex and big designs.
Today, computers have become an integral part of embroidering. Computers not only can design more intricate designs, but they do it faster and cheaper. Our design experts will advise you on the effectiveness of your designs for embroidery with useful tips. This will help you convey the correct message you are intending to.
Additionally, if you do not have the expertise or time to develop your own designs, The Noteway’s expert staff can help you. We not only have immense experience with designs, we will custom develop your design for you for free after you confirm your bulk order with us. At The Noteway, we wish to completely ease your process of designing and printing!