Tote Bag Printing
With the various sizes, material and colour options available, you can definitely customise the perfect tote bags to suit your corporate and individual needs!
Advantages of tote bags:
- High strength-to-weight ratio: Woven tote bags are manufactured with a knitting technique called plain weave. This produces lightweight bags which are strong enough to carry moderate heavy loads such as groceries.
- Washable: Tote bags can be easily washed in the washing machine alongside other laundry and do not require any special care. So if you use the bag for shopping, you need not worry about food stains and spills.
- Durable: Our tote bags are made of durable material which can last for several years without wear and tear.
- Eco-friendly: Canvas tote bags are created from cotton, which is a renewable resource. Its manufacturing has a low carbon footprint and minimal environmental impact. What’s more, they are reusable, so you can bring around your own tote bag everywhere and avoid usage of plastic bags! It’s a perfect way to show more care for the planet.
- Customisable: Tote bags have a large print area which makes it suitable to print any logo you want and personalise it according to your liking.
- Economical: Tote bags are made from fabric that is easy to produce, making it affordable even for individuals and small businesses.
Tote Bag Pricing
- Material of bag (canvas, non woven, nylon)
- Size of the bag
- Colours in the design
- Quantity of bags
Find out the Price of your Tote Bags within Seconds!
Cotton Canvas Tote Bags
- Very strong and durable, won’t tear easily
- Large area deal for imprinting
- Natural and environmentally friendly
- Affordable to be customised
- Sharpness and fine details of image may be affected
- Only white & black colour fabric available
Non Woven Tote Bags
- Light weight
- Flexible, resilient
- High mass production speed as compared to textile fabrics
- Extremely affordable pricing
- High water absorption
- Soft texture that feels good
- Huge variety of colours to choose from
- Poor strength and durability compared to woven fabric
Large Coloured Non Woven Bags
Medium Coloured Non Woven Bags
Nylon Tote Bags
- Light weight to be carried around
- Exceptional strength
- Abrasion resistant
- Easy to wash
- Resists shrinkage and wrinkles
- Fast drying, low moisture absorbency
- Resists damage from oil and many chemicals
- Static and pilling
- Poor resistance to sunlight
Tips to Design & Print your own Tote Bag
1. Choose your Tote Bag material wisely
Before actually placing your orders for the tote bags, ensure that you have already read up on the advantages and disadvantages of each material (cotton canvas, non-woven, nylon) so that you can make the best decision according to your needs.
For example, if you are looking for a stronger material then go for canvas tote bags. For one off promotional events, you may want to go for more lightweight material such as non-woven tote bags!
2. Heat Transfer vs Silk Screen Printing
Heat transfer printing is economical for small quantities and does not cost extra for colourful designs on your tote bags. However, there will be a thin vinyl layer on your tote bags.
If you are going for larger quantities of tote bags, with solid colour designs, then you may want to opt for Silk Screen Printing instead. Silk Screen Printing is long lasting and economical in large quantities, especially for designs with less(1-2) colours.
3. Minimalist Design
Make sure that your tote bag design is minimalist looking, so as to prevent it from looking too overly cluttered.
If you are choosing a coloured tote bag, avoid choosing non-monochrome colours so that your design can stand out more from the coloured background and better capture the attention of others!
Tote Bag Printing Methods
Silk Screen Printing
- Silk Screen Printing is the most commonly used tote bag printing method by schools and organizations.
- It is ideal for printing a design of about 1 to 3 solid colours on any material.
- Silk Screen Printing is the most economical for printing bulk quantities of tote bags.
Heat Transfer Printing
- Heat Transfer Printing is most popular for printing colourful designs on tote bags
- It creates a thin vinyl sticker layer on top of your tote bag.
- Heat Transfer tote bag printing is more economical for very small quantities.
- Heat Transfer Printing is most commonly used for Mug Printing