T-shirt embroidery is the art of decorating a t-shirt with a thread or yarn. Whatever type of design you have, your end results are always going to be stunning and durable with t-shirt embroidery. Embroidering on t-shirts helps to exude a premium feel to your product! The Noteway only uses the highest quality of thread and yarns, medium materials and machines for all our embroidery jobs.
Pricing for T-Shirt Embroidery
If you have your design ready, you can check out the pricing for your apparel or t-shirt embroidery on this page here. Pricing varies based on the:
- Size of your embroidered design.
- Colours in your embroidered design.
- Exact Quantity of T-Shirts you want to order.
- Sides of T-shirt Embroidery.
- Material of T-shirt.
Don’t have a t-shirt design yet? You can use our 3000+ clip arts and fonts to come up with your own design with our design lab here.
There is more!
When you embroider more than 25 tees with us, we provide free professional designing for you!
In the following sections, we will briefly describe the various key elements of t-shirt embroidery. These elements include materials onto which you embroider, materials used to embroider and stitches used.
Get your Apparel and Embroidery Price Quote within seconds!
Get your Embroidery Only (Excluding Apparel) Price Quote instantly!
Materials onto which you Embroider
There are many products you might consider to embroider. Typical products will include items that can bear a logo, message or name. These items might include fashion apparel, monogrammed gifts, personalized promotional giveaway items or embroidered garments.
Materials Used for Embroidering
Traditionally the fabric used for embroidering was limited. With the advent of synthetic threads and materials, and with different stitching techniques being developed, these materials have increased dramatically.
- Fabrics and Yarns: silk, linen and wool.
- Threads: silk, linen, wool, cotton, rayon and even gold threads.
- Ribbons: silk, silk blends.
Today, there are many options such as these that will be considered for your embroidering needs.
Throughout the history of embroidery spanning over 2300 years, many stitching techniques have been developed. Each stitch has its own purpose.
Types of Embroidered Stitches
- Backstitch: solid lines, text and outlines.
- Chain Stitch: continuous outlines and frames of designs.
- Detached Chain or Lazy Daisy Stitch: space between each chain link in a non-continuous manner.
- Feather Stitch: adaption of chain stitch, used in frames and borders. A second stitch is used to anchor the previous anchor, covers more space.
- French Knots: used for accents and filler designs.
- Running Stitch: fast, outlining stitch.
- Split Stitch: like a backstitch, solid lines with added texture.
- Stem Stitch: common stitch for flower or vine stems.
- Satin Stitch: filler stitch for design areas, creates smooth appearance.
- Seed Stitch: filler stitch, wide fills, can be used to add appearance of dimensions.
Our design and embroidery experts understand all the stitches required to ensure your embroidery job conveys the correct message you intend to project.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Embroidery
- Embroidering logos and designs creates an impression of quality and style.
- Embroidered t-shirts are long lasting.
- Full colour designs can be embroidered without much additional cost.
- T-shirt Embroidery can be more expensive than silk screen printing.
- Embroidery is not suitable on very light materials.
- Embroidery is also not suitable for really complex and big designs.
Today, computers have become an integral part of embroidering. Computers not only can design more intricate designs, but they do it faster and cheaper. Our design experts will advise you on the effectiveness of your designs for embroidery with useful tips. This will help you convey the correct message you are intending to.
Additionally, if you do not have the expertise or time to develop your own designs, The Noteway’s expert staff can help you. We not only have immense experience with designs, we will custom develop your design for you for free after you confirm your bulk order with us. At The Noteway, we wish to completely ease your process of designing and printing!