Get Started with Calendar Printing for Your Team
Calendar Printing with Us
A calendar is a must have on every office table. The world of business revolves around dates and schedules, so it’s always good to have a calendar right before your eyes, when you talk over the phone or develop plans. As such, customized calendars with company logos are very popular and make great merchandise because of their exceptional efficiency.
Over here at The Noteway, we can provide you with affordable corporate calendar printing services for fully customisable printed calendars of any type, size, and material that will perfectly suit your needs. If you aren’t sure which options to choose, we will be happy to share our expertise on calendar printing with you and offer some suggestions that will fit your budget.
Types of Calendars
The Noteway can provide you with personalised printed calendars of any type, size, and material. If you aren’t sure which options to choose, we will be happy to share our expertise on calendar printing with you and offer some suggestions that will fit your budget.
The most common calendar type is a desktop calendar, but wall calendars are also rather popular. The usual, standard specifications of a common desktop calendar are:
Short Desktop Calendar
- 216mm x 152mm (W x Ht) – Short Desktop Calendar Stand
- 172mm x 152mm (W x Ht) – Short Desktop Calendar Pages
- 200mm x 32mm (W x Ht) – Advertisement size (Hot stamped)
Tall Desktop Calendar
- 152mm x 216mm (W x Ht) – Tall Desktop Calendar Stand
- 113mm x 216mm (W x Ht) – Tall Desktop Calendar Pages
- 32mm x 140mm (W x Ht) – Advertisement Space
- 250gsm Art card for Calendar Pages
- 700gsm Chipboard for the Stand(Outer Cover Material
Do note that you can always choose to deviate from these usual, standard specifications for your company’s calendar. But of course, calendar printing with customization of your whole calendar starting with the size of the calendar to the pages in the calendar will be more costly.
Calendar Printing Process – Offset Printing
Offset printing is a commonly used printing technique in which the inked image is transferred from a plate to a rubber blanket, then to the printing surface. When used in combination with the repulsion of oil and water, the image to be printed obtains ink from ink rollers, while the non-printing area attracts a water-based film that keeps the non-printing areas ink-free.
Advantages of offset printing compared to other printing methods include:
- consistent high image quality of sharp and clear images
- quick and easy production process
- cheapest method for commercial printing in large quantities
Calendar Binding – Wire O Binding
Wire-O-Binding (Also known as twin loop wire, wire-o, double loop wire, double-o, ring wire and wirebind) allows calendars to be placed open flat easily on each and every page. These loops are inserted through holes that have been punched through the calendar’s cover and pages. The loops are then compressed closer together until they form a circle, thus holding the cover and pages together, while allowing them to open freely.
Calendar Designing Tips
Before designing your calendar, here are some important tips that you should take note of:
1. Select a Theme
You should select a main theme that is directly related to your company, using graphics and colours which represents your brand such as shots of your factories, equipment, or offices.. However, do ensure that they look attractive enough for your audience to use daily and that the entire calendar has a consistent look and feel throughout all the months.
2. Limit Number of Images
When it comes to calendar imagery, less is more. Avoid overcrowding your calendar with too many images as it can end up being very distracting and messy looking. Always use high resolution images which can be found on various free stock image sites online.
3. Use Calendar as a Portfolio
Does your company have a range of products, designs or services? If so, you could even utilise your printed calendar to showcase the various elements of your business on each page which will definitely act as an excellent marketing opportunity for your company!
4. Keep it Functional
If you intend on choosing a more unusual and unique calendar format, ensure that it is still functional as ultimately, a calendar’s main purpose is to be usable with a clear and easy to view date system. You can even make use of this opportunity to highlight key event dates for your own company, just make sure that they stand out from other dates.
5. Opt for Double-Sided Print
By having your calendar printed in the double-sided format, it will half the number of pages which will help you to greatly save on costs and ensure that it is more environmentally sustainable, which further helps to improve your company’s brand image.
Specifications & MOQ for Custom Notebook Printing
Calendar Printing can be done on calendar quantities starting from 100. The lead time is approximately 1 month after the full designing process of the calendar and order confirmation.
To get a price quote for these fully customised calendars, you would need to answer these 5 questions below with the specifications you require for your customised calendars. After you provide us these details, we can give you a price quote for your calendar printing with us.
- How many calendars will you be customising?
- The larger the quantity the cheaper the price, as calendar customisation is very expensive for small quantities like 100. It gets more economical from 500 pieces.
- 2. What is the Calendar type?
- Short Desktop Calendar (216mm x 152mm (W x Ht) for calendar stand, 172mm x 152mm for pages, 200mm x 32mm for advertisements)
- Long Desktop Calendar (152mm x 216mm (W x Ht) for calendar stand, 113mm x 216mm for pages, 32mm x 140mm for advertisements)
- Custom Size (Please Specify)
- How many sheets of paper would you like in your calendar? (1 Sheet has 2 Pages)
- 7 Sheets (double sided printing – pg 1: Cover, pg 2: Jan, pg 3: Feb, pg 4: March, pg 5: April, pg 6: May, pg 7: June, pg 8: July, pg 9: Aug, pg 10: Sept, pg 11: Oct, pg 12: Nov, pg 13: Dec, pg 14: Blank,)
- 13 Sheets (single sided printing)
- Custom Number of Sheets (Please Specify)
- What Sheet Thickness would you like?
- 250 GSM for Calendar Pages, 700 GSM for Cover Page
- Custom Thickness (Please Specify)
- Any other specific requirements?
Want us to help you design your calendar from scratch?
Or still not sure which type of calendar and calendar printing would be most suitable for your organization?
Consult us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our professionals will get back to you in no time! We also offer free designing services for all our clients who decide to print with us.