Art Jammingwith a Twist
Unleash Your Creativity in the World of Art
Art jamming helps us discover the long-lost joy of creation and expression. When was the last time you actually sat down and let your feelings take shape, or splattered paint across a blank surface?
Escape from the monotony and stress of everyday life, and disconnect from the digital world for a few hours. Let your eyes rest, and your mind wander freely. Delve into the world of nature and surround yourself with greenery, immerse into a beautiful sunset with silhouettes at the beach or feel free to even jump into the fictitious marvel and fantasy world.
No limits, no expectations. A free and easy, non-judgemental fun activity to lift your mood.
Here at the Noteway, our art jamming sessions are a little different.
Free T-Shirt/Tote Bag
A step unique from the traditional canvas, paint on a t-shirt or tote bag
Limitless silk screen paint, colours, paintbrushes and palettes
Choice of Moroccan Mint Green Tea or Swiss Premium Caotina Hot Chocolate
Instead of painting on a traditional canvas, our free-for-all programme gives you a choice of painting on EITHER a white T-shirt (dri-fit/cotton) or a plain tote bag. You’ll be given free flow of silkscreen paint (fret not, the paint won’t come out even when washed!). At the end of the session, you can take home your masterpiece, and wash and wear it as many times as you want.
Also, painting with us is not the same as painting on your own shirts at home. Our silkscreen paint is made of high quality fabric ink and is the exact same ink that is used to print on t-shirts. Hence, it does not come out even when washed multiple times, unlike low-quality fabric paints. All materials provided are long-lasting and durable.
Why Art Jamming?
For Students & Working Adults
- > Relives stress
- > Provides a sense of accomplishment
- > Anyone can do it! No prior experience necessary
- > Reduces anxiety and depression
- > Reflection of your unique personality, connect with your inner self
- > Improves team bonding by understanding that everyone has different approaches of solving a problem
- > Builds confidence by stepping outside your comfort zone and discovering hidden talents
- > Fun-filled activities enable employees to know each other better, breaking barriers of miscommunication and mistrust, encourages people to focus on what they have in common rather than their differences
- > Encourages creativity to think outside the box
For Families & Kids
- > Fosters creative growth in kids
- > Promotes concentration, attention to detail and better memory
- > Enhances problem-solving and motor skills as it involves both hemispheres of the brain
- > Improves self-esteem
- > Strengthens the bond and communication between parents and children as you do a common activity together
- > Habits of happiest couples surveyed showed that learning something new together keep a couple close
- > Quality bonding time with your special one
- > Builds patience, tolerance and better understanding
- > Celebrate the uniqueness of your relationship when you come together to create your masterpiece as one, using art as an avenue for relationship-building
- > Opportunity for social interaction and engagement with friends
- > Art provides a sense of competence, purpose and growth, contributing to aging well
- > Builds emotional resilience and reduces risk of dementia
- > Reduces boredom, loneliness and depression
- > Nurtures spirituality and connection with yourself
- > Encourages playfulness, sense of humour and brings out the youth in you
4 Steps To Create Your Masterpiece
Find Your Inspiration (Search what you like on Pinterest or Google!)
Trace using a pen or pencil
Heat Treatment to make your design permanent
Pricing & Details
Here is the chance to discover your inner artist. Choose any design you want to paint and we will provide you the rest. Since art jamming is also a good social event, if you sign up with your friends/family/significant other, we have BUNDLE DEALS for you!
The package comes with a free beverage for everyone: Choice of
- Moroccan Mint Green Tea
- Swiss Premium Caotina Hot Chocolate
You may bring along your own snacks and drinks too! However, please clean up afterwards so that our subsequent Art Jammers can have a pleasant experience.
Sessions will be held at The Noteway’s office at 20 Shaw Road, #04-07, Ching Shine Building Block B, S367956 (Nearest MRT: Tai Seng), where you will paint in an antique, vintage environment.
Book Your Slot Now!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Will the paint stain the back of the t-shirt?
A. Don’t worry, the paint used will not stain the back of the shirt, or the tote bag. We have several plastic-wrapped boards you can use during your time here.
Q. Can I wash my painted t-shirt/tote bag?
A. Yes, you can. Your design will not come out with regular washes, as silk screen ink is the most durable form of apparel paint. It’s the same paint that is used by printing companies around the world to print on millions of t-shirts everyday. However, please avoid using bleach or strong chemicals to ensure durability of your design.
Q. What is the minimum number of people you need to conduct a session?
A. There is no minimum. Even if 1 person books a slot, we will organise the session 🙂
Q. Can I hold an art jam team bonding event for my company?
A. Yes you surely can. If your company is looking to hold an art jam team bonding event, we can make it special. We can even do heat transfer printing on your shirts on-site with exclusive logos like your company logo. This would ensure that your staff still have the freedom to paint on their own shirts, while also reminding them of this corporate bonding event every time they wear the shirts. For private and corporate event enquiries and reservations, please leave us a message here.
Q. I am curious to know how you print t-shirts.
A. If you’ve ever been curious about how t-shirts and other apparel are printed, we also offer short tours of our office and printing facility. We can also demonstrate the different printing processes we undertake for each order. Please contact us if you need more information.
Q. Can you print the same design on t-shirts to give to my team?