9 Indoor Team Building Activities To Do Right Away
Working in a group is either a boon or a bane. From school to work life, we interact with our friends and colleagues on a daily basis. As much as we may grow to love or hate working together as a team, we all should not undermine the importance of building rapport with the people around you. Here, we have compiled 9 activities that you can do right away for a strong and formidable team to be built. Most importantly, these activities are indoors so you can still organize them be it rain or shine!
1. Trampoline ParkWhat better way to know your group mates than seeing them behaving like children bouncing around? There has been a spike in the number of trampoline parks in Singapore and they have very diverse features from basketball dunking stations to “Ninja Warrior” obstacle courses. You will find your friends or colleagues in a more jovial mood as they reconnect with their childhood days. Who knows, the quiet friend of yours might shock you with his or her sleek gymnastic moves. Here, you can relax and unwind with your friends or colleagues in a less serious mood while engaging in an intense cardio session! Prices are relatively affordable with bulk and student discounts available. Grab your team and start hopping towards the nearest trampoline park now!
Amped Trampoline Park River Valley: 46 Kim Yam Road, S239351 #02-11, +65 8228 5961, email@example.com Jurong East: 200 Jurong East Ave 1, S609789, +65 8126 3801, firstname.lastname@example.org https://ampedsingapore.com/contact-us/ Bounce Singapore Cathay Cineleisure Orchard, 8 Grange Road, #09-01, S239695, +65 6816 2879 https://www.bounceinc.com.sg/location-and-pricing#/ Katapult Trampoline Park 81 Lorong Chencharu #01-11, S769198, +65 6754 5188 http://katapult.com.sg/contact-us/ Zoom Park Asia 200 Pandan Gardens, S609336, +65 6334 4615 http://zoomparkasia.com/singapore/contact-us/
2. Escape RoomWorking together has never been so realistic. Here, your team will be locked in a room for an hour and you must work together to solve the puzzles to get out of the room. There are many differing themes from horror to mystery, and all of them are guaranteed to make everyone work together to escape the room together. It does not matter if you succeed or not, it’s the experience of working together that matters the most.
Trapped http://www.trapped.sg/ *SCAPE, 2 Orchard Link, Singapore 237978, +65 6636 9722. Lockdown https://lockdown.sg/#footer Clarke Quay Central,6 Eu Tong Sen Street, #02-33, S059817, +65 6222 6100 Xcape Singapore http://www.xcape.sg/contact/ Xcape Funtasy 152B Rochor Road, Bugis Village (S188427), 6204 1459 Season 2 & Xcape Haunted 160A Rochor Road, Bugis Village (S188435), 6337 4905 Season 1+ 158B Rochor Road, Bugis Village (S188435), 63384451
3. Laser TagCommonly known as the tame version of paintball, I would advise you not to underestimate the intensity of this activity. Here, you will be pitted against another team and looking out for each other would play a huge role in determining who wins. Your team needs to attack and defend at the same time while clearing the mission objective. To make this activity even exhilarating, there are different ways of accomplishing a mission (Capture the Flag, Team Death Match, etc.) and various weapons that complement each other; exactly just like how a team should work. A session of this would guarantee to put a smile on your team’s faces.
LaserOps 60A Orchard Road, B1-04/05/06, S238890, +65 6884 4890/ +65 8375 4143 http://laserops.com.sg/ Tagteam East Coast Park 920 East Coast Parkway #01-03, Parkland Green, S449875, +65 6348 2696 Downtown East 1 Pasir Ris Close #04-103, S519599, E!Hub, +65 6385 2065 https://www.tagteaminc.sg/contact-us/#contact-us2
4. Bubble SoccerAlthough the name is labelled as Bubble Soccer, it refers to the inflatable suits that teams will wear in the games. There are many different variations you can play in the suit, for example, bubble dodgeball, bubble soccer, bubble captain, etc. The idea is to be fun and physical at the same time where players can bump each other safely. Under the watchful eye of facilitators, teams can enjoy a friendly sport where memories can be made especially when there is a lot of bumping going about in the court.
5. BowlingThe last of the sports segments, bowling has been a mainstay in our hearts and minds when it comes to team bonding events. There can be a friendly competition between various teams or just a lighthearted session to try and strike down the most number of pins. Bowling centres are also coming up innovative ways for bowlers to enjoy themselves, like glow in the dark bowling with dance club settings in Orchid Bowl’s Cosmic Bowling night.
Orchid Bowl SAFRA Tampines, Downtown East, Orchid Country Club, SAFRA Punggol, SAFRA Yishun http://www.orchidbowl.com.sg/ Any bowling alley near your workplace!
6. Playing Music TogetherIf the group is generally musically-inclined, why not rock it out together by forming a mega band? Be it a half day or full day retreat, Team Music offers a corporate rock band programme where no musical experience is needed. Here, anyone can scream to “Don’t Want to Miss a Thing” like Steven Tyler or even mimicking Slash on the electric guitar. You may pick up a new skill or two on different instruments have a rocking good time.
Team Music Pte Ltd https://www.facebook.com/teammusicmiracle/
7. KaraokeThe common pastime of any Singaporeans of any age. With the rise in a number of karaoke studios in Singapore, we are spoilt for choices for locations to belt out our favourite songs in front of your friends. Karaoke studios do have larger rooms to host groups of more than 20 pax. Although this might not be as interactive as the other options that were presented earlier, it is still an activity that you should consider to unwind and take your mind off work.
8. Join a Culinary SchoolOther than sports and music, another way to your teams’ heart is through their stomach. Here in D’open kitchen, you will find many culinary activities conducted by professional chefs. D’open Kitchen specially created this team bonding activity which involves a very interesting concept of challenging the resident chef. Here, you will be in teams to come up with a standard dish and 2 other dishes in 90 minutes and a winner will be chosen. To sweeten the deal, there would a feast together with your friends after an exciting culinary challenge. What more can you ask for?
D’open Kitchen: +65 8499 0979 http://dopenkitchen.com/team-bonding/top-chef-challenge/
9. Volunteer for a BeneficiaryAnother indoor activity with a cause is volunteering for a beneficiary of your choice. Taking a day off to give back to the community is also a surefire way to improve relationships. Your team would have to take charge of a certain project, come up with plans to engage with the beneficiaries via fund raising, programmes or stage activities.
What is most important about team building is not about the results but the journey together. Be it fun games or serious puzzle solving, team building activities allow everyone to understand each other better and know something more about the person beside you. Most importantly, the common experience and memories made should be the most important takeaway. So what are you waiting for, start planning your next team building activity right now! Need a supplier for corporate events t-shirts or corporate apparels? The Noteway is the place to visit for a one-stop solution for your printing needs.
We have: – Instant price quote service with 100% transparent pricing – Large range of printable items – Free Delivery – Free Professional Designing above 25pax Check it out now: https://thenoteway.com/