Are you looking for cheap t-shirt printing services in Singapore? We can print your designs at low prices on your favourite material, colour and type of t shirt using any t-shirt printing method that you would like.
If you don’t have a design yet, you can Design for FREE using our T-Shirt Design Lab. We have 3000+ Clip arts and fonts for you to create awesome, stunning designs without any photoshop!
We also offer FREE DESIGNING SERVICES for Order Quantities Above 25, and FREE DELIVERY for all orders.
What others say about our T-Shirt Printing Services
Pricing of T-Shirts
The pricing of t-shirts vary based on the:
- Size of your t-shirt design.
- Colours in your t-shirt design.
- Exact Quantity of your T-Shirts.
- Sides of t-shirt Printing.
- Material of T-shirt.
Want to know how much your t-shirts would cost within a few seconds? Find out your t-shirt price on our t-shirt printing Instant Price Quote now!
Get your T-Shirt Printing Instant Price Quote within just a few Seconds!
Here are the some of the different t-shirt materials we offer and colours we have. Mainly, 100% polyester t shirts (Dri fit t shirts) and 100% cotton t shirts. The material you choose will affect your comfort level when wearing the tees. And the colours you choose will affect the impression your tees make. So choose them carefully!
Don’t see the colour you want here?
100% Cotton T-Shirts and Colours Available
Gildan Premium Cotton T-Shirts and Colours Available
Dri Fit T-Shirts and Colours Available
Gildan Dri Fit T-Shirts and Colours Available
Find out the Price of Your T-Shirts Instantly!
Design Your Own T-Shirt for your T-Shirt Printing
Don’t have a t-shirt design to print for your team yet?
With our “Design Your Own T-shirt” Design lab, you can design your t-shirts yourself for no cost! Simply choose from over 3000+ Clip Arts and Fonts that we have to design your tee.
No photoshop or design skills required.
Design your T-Shirts for Free (3000 over Clip Arts and Fonts Provided)
T-Shirt Printing Methods
We offer the widest range of t shirt printing methods available in the market. These methods include:
Silk Screen Printing
- Silk Screen Printing is the most commonly used t-shirt printing method by schools and organizations.
- It is ideal for printing a design of about 1 to 3 solid colours on any material.
- Silk Screen Printing is the most economical for printing bulk quantities of t shirts.
Heat Transfer Printing
- Heat Transfer Printing is most popular for printing colourful designs on any types of tees.
- It creates a thin vinyl sticker layer on top of your t shirt.
- Heat Transfer t shirt printing is more economical for very small quantities.
- Heat Transfer Printing is most commonly used for Mug Printing
Dye Sublimation Printing
- Dye Sublimation Printing is the least popular in Singapore as many printers do not offer this type of printing.
- Dye Sublimation Printing is only used for printing on white dri fit tees.
- Colourful Designs may be printed for no extra cost with dye sublimation printing.
- DTG Printing is very popular for complex photo designs and colourfully designed tees.
- DTG Printing can only be done perfectly on white or black cotton tees.
- DTG Printing can be expensive due to high cost of equipment and consumables.
- Embroidery is most commonly used on polo tees.
- Embroidering of logos is often done to create a sense of professionalism by companies.
- Full colour designs can be embroidered as long as they are not too complex and big.
As for the type of t-shirts, we offer everything from polo t shirts to cool jerseys. What’s more. We don’t just provide printing services for your t-shirts but free professional designing services as well! Still can’t find a tee you are looking for? Drop us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you right away!