The Noteway Careers
Customer Service and Operations Manager
- Full Time
- Working Hours: 10am to 6pm.
- Commitment Level: High
Job Position Application Date
- You can apply for this role from 18 Aug 2017 to 21 Aug 2017.
Job Position Start Date
- Your training period will commence immediately if you are selected.
Do you enjoy interacting with potential customers and delighting them with amazing customer service?
Then this could be the opportunity you were looking out for!
The role of the customer service and operations manager is as follows:
- Replying to all customer enquiries on email and whatsapp as fast as possible.
- Picking up calls from customers and responding to them during office hours.
- Managing the whole operations of The Noteway – liaising with wholesalers, printers, suppliers and delivery personnel we work with to ensure all customer requirements are met on time. (E.g. Samples, Orders…)
- Update our sales monitoring chart, profit and loss statements and other sheets on a daily basis to track customer enquiries and orders.
- Making, tracking and updating all financial transactions of The Noteway.
- Other administrative duties. (E.g. Assisting customers with creating product mockups..)
The requirements of the role include:
- Full time commitment to replying customers promptly and ensuring order enquiries, followups and orders are all done on time.
- Can work in an office from 10am to 6pm and commit for at least 1 to 2 years with The Noteway.
- Can effectively handle sudden surge in orders and enquiries during peak periods, and customer complaints when situation arises.
- Having a good command of Written and Spoken English, as well as Spoken Chinese will be a huge bonus.
Job Renumeration and Benefits:
- $1500 – $2000 per month.
- 48 Days of flexible work from home leave per year.
- Attractive bonuses on top of base pay based on performance and results.
Here are the people who WILL NOT fit in:
- People who are looking to have a “4-hour work-week lifestyle”.
- People who just want to do the least and earn some additional cash.
- People who are not passionate about serving customers promptly and exceptionally.
How to Apply:
If you think you will fit, and you are willing to put in the hard work and commitment for at least the next 1 year:
- Send your resume to email@example.com
- And tell us 3 reasons why you are interested in this role and to work with us in your email.
If you have any other enquiries about this job, you can enquire via our contact us form here!